Topics

Q200 noise level

Kevin Sheeley

I couldn't find the recent email on cockpit noise to respond to but I checked mine in cruise flight last night with a phone app and it showed 76 dB at 2450 RPM's.

Kevin (Q200, dragger, O200, 430 hours, original 4 into 1 exhaust)

Mike Dwyer

Hi Kevin,
Trump must have left S. FL so you can fly again!  Anyway I doubt all iphone's will lead to an accurate reading.  All would need to be calibrated.  But now if you fly in an RV you'd get a comparative reading that would be interesting.
Fly Safe,
Mike Dwyer

YouTube Videos: https://goo.gl/yKEHfK
Q200 Website: http://goo.gl/V8IrJF