Q-1

albert jolliffe

I built my Q-1 1881 had a heart attack could not fly ,after siting around
As a hangar Queen I donated it to our local Air Cadet Squadron fo education purpose.
…..Happy New Year TooAll

Ryszard Zadow

Sorry to hear about your heart attack and that you decided to ground your plane too.

Y’all the Rutan Aircraft Flying Experience is the only IRS approved 501c3 dedicated to the preservation and promotion of Burt Rutan’s homebuilt designs. Our mission is to keep then relevant by keeping these aircraft before the public by keeping them flying!

Please consider RAFE when deciding what the future and legacy of the aircraft you built or own will be.

Sincerely
Ryszard Zadow
President, RAFE
www.RutanAFE.org