From: "Stan Susman" <stanpfa@...>
To: main@Q-List.groups.io
Subject: [Q-List] Q-2 /Q-200 parts for sale almost free
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2020 11:14:53 -0800

Gang, I have some factory new Q-2 parts for sale. I need them gone fast. If you belong to a EAA chapter of have another 501c3 org I will donate them.
top and bottom fuse.
top and bottom tail cone
most bulkheads
canopy
top and bottom cowl
I also have some 4A-084 engines (2 new) and prop hubs
e-mail stanpfa@... or call 831-334-3035 near Watsonville ca
thanks

Stan Susman

no wing parts, thanks

On Wednesday, November 11, 2020, 11:20:41 AM PST, Bruce Crain <jcrain2@...> wrote:

Cody Craig needs a carbon fiber spar if you  have one!
Bruce

Gang, I have some factory new Q-2 parts for sale. I need them gone fast. If you belong to a EAA chapter of have another 501c3 org I will donate them.
top and bottom fuse.
top and bottom tail cone
most bulkheads
canopy
top and bottom cowl
I also have some 4A-084 engines (2 new) and prop hubs
e-mail stanpfa@... or call 831-334-3035 near Watsonville ca
thanks

Jay Scheevel

Hi Stan,

WE have a non profit group (501c3) called HAWK Aviators, that has kids learning to build airplanes and fly airplanes, here in Mack Colorado (https://hawkaviators.org/). I just forwarded your note to them, so if they are interested, they will contact you pronto.

Cody Craig needs a carbon fiber spar if you  have one!

Bruce

Gang, I have some factory new Q-2 parts for sale. I need them gone fast. If you belong to a EAA chapter of have another 501c3 org I will donate them.
top and bottom fuse.
top and bottom tail cone
most bulkheads
canopy
top and bottom cowl
I also have some 4A-084 engines (2 new) and prop hubs
e-mail stanpfa@... or call 831-334-3035 near Watsonville ca
thanks

Martin Skiby

I have a set of wings and the LS canard has a spar in it.  But I don't want to break up the kit so if he wants they he would need to buy the whole thing.

Then lots of spare parts he would have :)

Cody Craig needs a carbon fiber spar if you  have one!
Bruce

Gang, I have some factory new Q-2 parts for sale. I need them gone fast. If you belong to a EAA chapter of have another 501c3 org I will donate them.
top and bottom fuse.
top and bottom tail cone
most bulkheads
canopy
top and bottom cowl
I also have some 4A-084 engines (2 new) and prop hubs
e-mail stanpfa@... or call 831-334-3035 near Watsonville ca
thanks

Anthony P

Mr. Martin Skiby, where are your parts located?

Martin Skiby

Bakersfield, CA

Mr. Martin Skiby, where are your parts located?

Martin Skiby

I have a nearly complete plane.  Wings, fuselage with tinted canopy installed, most all the hardware, wings with the wadalow layup.  LS canard, control surfaces etc.  No cowlings.

There is a bunch here and needs to be complete.  e-mail me at mskiby@... and I can send photos.

Mr. Martin Skiby, where are your parts located?

Mike Steinsland

I'm looking for a top and bottom  cowl
How much?
Mike
705-774-3275

On Wed, Nov 11, 2020, 2:15 PM Stan Susman, <stanpfa@...> wrote:
Gang, I have some factory new Q-2 parts for sale. I need them gone fast. If you belong to a EAA chapter of have another 501c3 org I will donate them.
top and bottom fuse.
top and bottom tail cone
most bulkheads
canopy
top and bottom cowl
I also have some 4A-084 engines (2 new) and prop hubs
e-mail stanpfa@... or call 831-334-3035 near Watsonville ca
thanks

Martin, could you email me cody.craig1985@.... I'm interested as not only do I have my plane to build, but a friend wants to build one as well. This would be great.

Kyle Voltz

Boy could I use the tail cone parts, but I’m in Oshkosh :/

Kyle D. Voltz
20 Castle Ct. Oshkosh, WI 54902
Mobile309.945.5188 | EmailKvoltz21@...

Commercial Pilot ASEL/AMEL
Instrument | Complex | Tailwheel | High Performance
EAA Flight Advisor 880499