Topics

Q Performance List Announcement

Jon Finley <finley@...>

Hi all,

I'm pleased to report that a new list now exists for the sole purpose of
discussing performance enhancements for our Q's. This list is NOT for
general Q discussion (that is the purpose of the Q-List). Topics related to
making the Q go faster, less draggy, or more efficient will be discussed on
the Q-Performance list. This means that most things discussed on this new
list will be items that are NOT per-plans.

If you are still building your Q, I strongly encourage you to build the
airplane per plans and learn to fly it that way. The one sure way to never
finish/fly your airplane is to stray from the plans. If you are flying and
would like to discuss increasing your performance, this list is for you.

Here are the details:
Subscribe: Q-Performance-subscribe@...
Post message: Q-Performance@...
URL to this page: http://www.egroups.com/group/Q-Performance