Topics

Q-Tour Corbin Geiser Q-200 - This Saturday January 9, 9:00 #Q-Tour

Sam Hoskins

Corbin purchased a beautiful Q-200, and like most of us, he can't leave well enough alone.  Join us and see this great plane and the mods that Corbin has installed and has planned.

As usual, the session will be broken into two parts.

Sam Hoskins is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: Corbin Geiser Q-200 Q-Tour
Time: Jan 9, 2021 09:00 AM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/73400227546?pwd=NGRSVWgyeEc0VHVXQ2NJU1ZnRmdQdz09

Meeting ID: 734 0022 7546
Passcode: xvuz45

Brian Larick

No pressure Corbin!  Can’t wait.

Brian

On Jan 3, 2021, at 19:57, Sam Hoskins <sam.hoskins@...> wrote:

Corbin purchased a beautiful Q-200, and like most of us, he can't leave well enough alone.  Join us and see this great plane and the mods that Corbin has installed and has planned.

As usual, the session will be broken into two parts.

Sam Hoskins is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: Corbin Geiser Q-200 Q-Tour
Time: Jan 9, 2021 09:00 AM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/73400227546?pwd=NGRSVWgyeEc0VHVXQ2NJU1ZnRmdQdz09

Meeting ID: 734 0022 7546
Passcode: xvuz45

<Corbin and rescue dog.jpg>

Corbin

Thanks Sam and Brian.  I don't have anywhere near the knowledge all of you have but I can at least show and tell what I know.  See ya Saturday 9am CST.

--

Corbin
N33QR