Q-Tour with Peter Meszaros Q-2 Serial # 2001. Saturday Nov 13, 0900 Central Standard Time

Sam Hoskins

From Hamilton Ontario, join us for this very interesting Tour with Peter.  As far as he can tell, his was the first flying kit Q-2, but I'll let him tell the story. His first flight was in June of 1982! Peter is still flying it and has competed in the EAA's Air Venture Cup Race.

Click on the link below.  Don't sign in until 9:00. CST

Sam Hoskins is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Q-Tour Zoom with Peter Meszaros
Time: Nov 13, 2021 09:00 AM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/77607724164?pwd=emNpNk54MVNNY0JwN0plWlYvek52QT09

Meeting ID: 776 0772 4164
Passcode: t8p8N3

Terrence ONeill

Impressive! a 40 yr old Quickie 2.!
Thanks for the invitation… will try to Zoom.
Terry

On Nov 7, 2021, at 6:59 PM, Sam Hoskins <sam.hoskins@...> wrote:

From Hamilton Ontario, join us for this very interesting Tour with Peter.  As far as he can tell, his was the first flying kit Q-2, but I'll let him tell the story. His first flight was in June of 1982! Peter is still flying it and has competed in the EAA's Air Venture Cup Race.

Click on the link below.  Don't sign in until 9:00. CST

<ac1636318655001331079.jpg>