From: "Tom Moore" <qba321tm@...>
To: <Q-LIST@...>
Sent: Sunday, October 01, 2000 8:57 PM
Subject: [Q-LIST] QBA Builders List updated

Guys,

I just updated the QBA builders list on the web site. If you sent in
your info, you should be on there. If your not, let me know and I'll
get it done.

Tom Moore

terry.l.sickler@...

Where the heck is Oviedo, Dave? I get to FL frequently because I am a
Program Mangler on a couple of Space Shuttle subsystems. Anywhere near
Kennedy Space Center? ~T~

I've moved! Sorry I didn't notify you before the big update. Please send my
future newsletters to:

David J. Gall
3876 Heritage Oaks Ct.
Oviedo, FL 32765