Reflexor Done

I am making progress ...
  • Removing all control surfaces
  • Replacing the corroded tubes with new ones, cleaning the rest really well
  • Designing in CAD and water jet cutting the reflexor parts
  • Epoxing donut into place ... after cutting the hole at the wrong location at first, good fiberglass practice
  • Reassembly with a few rod adjustments required ... still a few bolts and adjustments missing I know ;-)

Waiting for the universal joint and a few other little tidbits but good enough for now, moving on to other items on my long list. Probably back to the engine soon, as the electronic ignition and fuel injection kit is showing up in a few days.

--
Robert "TheFrisco" Schmid
(408) 805-5450

www.facebook.com/TheFlyingFriscos