Reflexor Drawings?

So I have been searching here and QHeads now for hours to find a reflexor drawings that give me dimensions for this type of setup, taken from Jay's build log ...

The plan drawings have this quirky mechanism that slides up and down which looks more complicated than one eccentric rotating piece but I can't find clear measurements such as thickness of parts, where the eccentric hole is the arm length etc.

Did you guys all build one offs or have measurements to make from? Thanks as always for links, drawings and more pics.

Robert

--
Robert "TheFrisco" Schmid
(408) 805-5450

www.facebook.com/TheFlyingFriscos
www.theflyingfriscos.com

Mike Dwyer

I can't help with your refleror, mine was quite different.  But while you're there, put a screen over the bulkhead holes.  This keeps stuff from flying out of the luggage compartment and into the rear shell.
Mike Dwyer

Q200 Website: http://goo.gl/V8IrJF

On Mon, Jun 20, 2022 at 3:18 AM Robert Schmid <robert@...> wrote:
So I have been searching here and QHeads now for hours to find a reflexor drawings that give me dimensions for this type of setup, taken from Jay's build log ...

The plan drawings have this quirky mechanism that slides up and down which looks more complicated than one eccentric rotating piece but I can't find clear measurements such as thickness of parts, where the eccentric hole is the arm length etc.

Did you guys all build one offs or have measurements to make from? Thanks as always for links, drawings and more pics.

Robert

--
Robert "TheFrisco" Schmid
(408) 805-5450

www.facebook.com/TheFlyingFriscos
www.theflyingfriscos.com

Terry Crouch

So I have been searching here and QHeads now for hours to find a reflexor drawings that give me dimensions for this type of setup, taken from Jay's build log ...

The plan drawings have this quirky mechanism that slides up and down which looks more complicated than one eccentric rotating piece but I can't find clear measurements such as thickness of parts, where the eccentric hole is the arm length etc.

Did you guys all build one offs or have measurements to make from? Thanks as always for links, drawings and more pics.

Robert

--
Robert "TheFrisco" Schmid
(408) 805-5450

www.facebook.com/TheFlyingFriscos
www.theflyingfriscos.com

Terry Crouch

The info you are looking for is in Quicktalk  Sept/Oct 1984 issue #17 page 6. This reflexer has been working great in my airplane for the last 1000+ hours.

Terry Crouch
Quickie  N14TC

So I have been searching here and QHeads now for hours to find a reflexor drawings that give me dimensions for this type of setup, taken from Jay's build log ...

The plan drawings have this quirky mechanism that slides up and down which looks more complicated than one eccentric rotating piece but I can't find clear measurements such as thickness of parts, where the eccentric hole is the arm length etc.

Did you guys all build one offs or have measurements to make from? Thanks as always for links, drawings and more pics.

Robert

--
Robert "TheFrisco" Schmid
(408) 805-5450

www.facebook.com/TheFlyingFriscos
www.theflyingfriscos.com

Michael Dunning

Here's a link to the QAC version:

Free Plans
--
-MD
#2827 (still thinking about planning on visualizing how to finish building)

Michael Dunning

Terry wins the Internet (newsletter?) for the day...attached is a 600dpi scan of Quicktalk Sept/Oct 1984 Issue #17 page 6:

--
-MD
#2827 (still thinking about planning on visualizing how to finish building)

You guys rock. I will make a CAD drawing of this for me, so I can have it waterjet in my plane partners "office" and then share
--
Robert "TheFrisco" Schmid
(408) 805-5450

www.facebook.com/TheFlyingFriscos
www.theflyingfriscos.com

Kevin Boddicker

Robert,
This might help. Thought I had the text as well, but it eludes me. I'll keep looking. Maybe someone else can help.
I have a file from Paul Spackman, but I think it is and old EXEC file, and I can’t open it. I believe it had the better drawings and build text.
Guess I can attach that and see if you can open it.

Good luck,

Kevin Boddicker
TriQ 200 N7868B    583 hrs
Luana, IA.

On Jun 20, 2022, at 2:18 AM, Robert Schmid <robert@...> wrote:

So I have been searching here and QHeads now for hours to find a reflexor drawings that give me dimensions for this type of setup, taken from Jay's build log ...

<dummyfile.0.part>

The plan drawings have this quirky mechanism that slides up and down which looks more complicated than one eccentric rotating piece but I can't find clear measurements such as thickness of parts, where the eccentric hole is the arm length etc.

Did you guys all build one offs or have measurements to make from? Thanks as always for links, drawings and more pics.

Robert

--
Robert "TheFrisco" Schmid
(408) 805-5450

www.facebook.com/TheFlyingFriscos
www.theflyingfriscos.com

Kevin Boddicker

Mike,
That is the original plans unit he doesn’t want.

The item I sent is what he needs, but haven’t found the instructions and side view.
Those are very important. I’ll continue to search.

#2827 (still thinking about planning on visualizing how to finish building)

Kevin Boddicker

THAT’S IT!!!!!

#2827 (still thinking about planning on visualizing how to finish building) <Reflexor Plans - Quicktalk 17.jpg>