Reminder! Q-Tour! Sanjay Dhall in his fine Q-200 Saturday Aug. 14 at 9:00 Central time

Sam Hoskins

Join us as Sanjay gives a tour of his excellent Q-200.  As you may know, for some time Sanjay has been working on a flying automobile, but this visit will be about his Quickie.

To wet your appetite, here is a 5 minute video of Sanjay's first flight.  https://youtu.be/jebee62Kn-I

To join the Q-tour, click on the link below the photo. You will not be admitted until 09:00 Central Time, August 14.

Sam Hoskins is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Sanjay Dahl's Quickie Q-200
Time: Aug 14, 2021 09:00 AM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/76238438037?pwd=RDZ6WVZCc1hES2RyOGpSUXNKUFJZUT09

Meeting ID: 762 3843 8037
Passcode: w6hGzm

Anthony P

Can't wait.

Beautiful plane and very successful looking first flight.

Thanks Sam and Sanjay!

Anthony P

Thanks again Sanjay and Sam.

Along with lots of good info, that landing light recommendation is very useful.  (paint stirring stick instrument mount is also quite good!)

I've spent a lot of time testing, troubleshooting, and modifying off-road illumination LEDs. Lots are noisy (RF) beyond belief.  Even KC (what I considered high-end) were hell on my radio.  I had to rip all the guts our and make my own external analog power supply.
Of course, after all the work I put into them, the $500 certified aircraft landing lights started to look pretty cheap. :)

Mike Dwyer

LED's noisy... Wow I never thought about that.  The way you run LED's is a switching powersupply that basically is turning them on and off really fast.  That is a huge noise generator.  Yep, an analog powersupply is the way to go, no switching.
I couldn't make the Sat morning event but am waiting for the Youtube recording!  Thanks for doing this Sanjay and Sam... and anyone I missed!
Fly Safe
Mike Dwyer
Q200 Florida

Q200 Website: http://goo.gl/V8IrJF