Report of a Q-200 crash today

Nick Wright

Being told by a friend that there's a Q-200 down in Florida today. I'm told the pilot survived, but the airplane is destroyed. I will post pictures as soon as I get them.

Nick Wright

quickieq2uk

Looks like Mike Dwyer’s Q200 sadly.

Hope he’s OK.

Simon Wilson

On 17 Mar 2022, at 16:14, Nick Wright <nwright27@...> wrote:

Anthony P

Oh No!  That's terrible.

Looks like everything forward of the trailing edge of the canard is gone.  Must have been a hard hit.

Please let us know of Mike's condition.

--
Q2 N86KL

Nick Wright

I'm told Mike is okay. A friend witnessed the accident and spoke with Mike.

Edwin Medina

I’m glad the pilot is ok! Where was that?

On Thu, Mar 17, 2022 at 12:39 Nick Wright <nwright27@...> wrote:
I'm told Mike is okay. A friend witnessed the accident and spoke with Mike.

Jay Scheevel

This looks bad, however it appears that the cabin is in good shape. I found a news video shot from a news helicopter and it looks like Mike is there standing near the wreckage and pointing out things on what is left of the plane to the emergency people at the location. That would be a very good sign. If that is Mike, I am sure he will let us know what happened soon.