Resources for Determining Value of Experimentals?

Corbin <c_geiser@...>

Hey everyone,

Is there a good resource for determining the value of experimental aircraft?  More specifically, Velocity airplanes.  Vref doesn't have solid info so looking for any other resource that might be available.  I will reach out to Velocity themselves too.

Thanks,

Corbin
--

Corbin
N121CG

Jay Scheevel

There are usually a few advertised on Barnstormers or Trade-a-Plane at any given time.

#2827 (still thinking about planning on visualizing how to finish building)