Selling Tri-Q200

Cameron Camp

Figured out it will be exceedingly difficult to mount floats on it and fly it to Alaska, so I got a Glastar. Has 524 hours on logs and is currently registered. No damage history. Phil Langford has the motor, you might be able to talk him out of it (or not). Dennis Rose built this one, we just dissassembled it to clean up the aerodynamics a bit. I have it on Barnstormers, or email me for more details. Lots of extras, or at least enough to put it all together and go flying without too much work. Some kind of reasonable offer okay. Will not trade for mother-in-law.

Thanks,
Cameron
N87TQ