Single vs Dual Rudder Pedals #poll-notice

How many of you installed dual rudder pedals vs just single? How about brakes on both sides?

Results

See Who Responded

Mike Steinsland

Single pedals but I left the right side with small extensions so I could add pedals later if I want.
Hand brakes....like the access to them.

On Fri, May 20, 2022 at 10:55 PM Robert Schmid <robert@...> wrote:

A new poll has been created:

How many of you installed dual rudder pedals vs just single? How about brakes on both sides?

1. Single Pedals
2. Dual Pedals / Brakes on 1 Side
3. Dual Pedals / Brakes on a Both Sides

Click Here To Vote