Successful drive home

Dave Dugas

Hi All
Just to let everyone know, I got my Q2 home safely, "landing" back in Orange at 11:30 pm EDT. I'm beat after all that driving, so I'll follow up with more details when I get a little rest. Bruce and Joanne, Rod, Jon, Kevin and Keith, I can't thank you enough for coming to the rescue. I'll be in touch soon. This entire Q group is really pretty special.... the best. I'm going to get to work as soon as I can with the repair of N68DD. You'll hear from me soon.
Dave D

Jerry Marstall

Wonderful. Thks for checkin. Jerry 

On Tue, Sep 21, 2021, 12:40 AM Dave Dugas via groups.io <davedq2=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi All
Just to let everyone know, I got my Q2 home safely, "landing" back in Orange at 11:30 pm EDT. I'm beat after all that driving, so I'll follow up with more details when I get a little rest. Bruce and Joanne, Rod, Jon, Kevin and Keith, I can't thank you enough for coming to the rescue. I'll be in touch soon. This entire Q group is really pretty special.... the best. I'm going to get to work as soon as I can with the repair of N68DD. You'll hear from me soon.
Dave D

Bruce Crain

You’re an animal Dave!  Good Quickie form mate!  Glad everyone could help and encourage!
Bruce

On Sep 20, 2021, at 11:40 PM, Dave Dugas via groups.io <davedq2@...> wrote:

Hi All
Dave D

Jay Scheevel

Great you are home, Dave. Rest up and let us know what is in your “Christmas gift”  😊

Cheers,

Jay

From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dave Dugas via groups.io
Sent: Monday, September 20, 2021 10:41 PM
To: Q_List <q-list@groups.io>
Subject: [Q-List] Successful drive home

Hi All

Dave D

Dave Dugas

I'll definitely be taking pictures and asking for answers. 

On Tue, Sep 21, 2021 at 9:21 AM, Jay Scheevel
<jay@...> wrote:

Great you are home, Dave. Rest up and let us know what is in your “Christmas gift”  😊

Cheers,

Jay

From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dave Dugas via groups.io
Sent: Monday, September 20, 2021 10:41 PM
To: Q_List <q-list@groups.io>
Subject: [Q-List] Successful drive home

Hi All

Dave D