The 2022 Field of Dreams is underway!

Sam Hoskins

Just a few photos.

John Hoxie

I may have went to FOD but thinking it was next week when my sister will be here visiting.

On Fri, Sep 16, 2022 at 12:42 PM, Sam Hoskins
<sam.hoskins@...> wrote:
Just a few photos.

Jerry Marstall

If those pictures are supposed to make me feel bad -it worked. Jm

On Fri, Sep 16, 2022, 2:42 PM Sam Hoskins <sam.hoskins@...> wrote:
Just a few photos.

Paul Fisher

Success!

On Fri, Sep 16, 2022, 15:00 Jerry Marstall <jerrylm1986@...> wrote:
If those pictures are supposed to make me feel bad -it worked. Jm

On Fri, Sep 16, 2022, 2:42 PM Sam Hoskins <sam.hoskins@...> wrote:
Just a few photos.

Me too,
I’m actually setting here in my hangar dreamin.
Have to be home in a few to go in town look at dumb booths n eat. Don’t tell Vicki I said that.
Tmrw car show…,yea rah…. :(

Keep the pix comin. Best therapy if can’t be there.
Y’all have a good weekend.
KW

If those pictures are supposed to make me feel bad -it worked. Jm
On Fri, Sep 16, 2022, 2:42 PM Sam Hoskins <sam.hoskins@...> wrote:
Just a few photos.

Jerry Marstall

Paul, would you please have a big, tall glass of buttermilk for me? Jm

On Fri, Sep 16, 2022, 4:27 PM Paul Fisher <rv7a.n18pf@...> wrote:
Success!

On Fri, Sep 16, 2022, 15:00 Jerry Marstall <jerrylm1986@...> wrote:
If those pictures are supposed to make me feel bad -it worked. Jm

On Fri, Sep 16, 2022, 2:42 PM Sam Hoskins <sam.hoskins@...> wrote:
Just a few photos.

Anthony P

Glad to see you made it Dugas!

Total flight time?

--
Q2 N86KL

John Hoxie

Also, our Alamogordo/ White Sands NP Balloon Festival is this weekend. This is the first time they've had it since we moved here one week shy of three years ago.

On Fri, Sep 16, 2022 at 1:06 PM, John Hoxie via groups.io
<hoxdesigns@...> wrote:
I may have went to FOD but thinking it was next week when my sister will be here visiting.

On Fri, Sep 16, 2022 at 12:42 PM, Sam Hoskins
<sam.hoskins@...> wrote:
Just a few photos.

Michael Dunning

Hey, I know those guys!!! 😁
Glad everyone made it safe. Sadly the 13+ hour drive was a bit much this round. Keep the pics+videos coming!
--
-MD
#2827 (still thinking about planning on visualizing how to finish building)