Topics

The rest of the Story

Terry Crouch

This model of my airplane was originally done by Robert Blaschke of Slovakia. He contacted me and asked for some detailed photos and info so he could make a 1/72  model. I almost didn't respond because I didn't think anyone would want to make detailed model that size. I was VERY wrong. he sent me some  photos during construction and I really couldn't believe the detail. You need a magnification to see the detail on this model. After showing it at model shows in Europe he asked me if I would like to have it. Fabulous offer I couldn't refuse. He was asked by Brengun to make a production version, this is on the youtube video below. If you really like working with very tiny parts this is the kit for you.

Terry Crouch
Quickie N14TC

-----Original Message-----
To: main <main@Q-List.groups.io>
Sent: Sat, Jan 11, 2020 7:58 am
Subject: Re: [Q-List] You find the strangest things on Ebay

Jay Scheevel

Cool story, Terry!  And I already thought your plane was tiny. That is REALLY tiny.

Cheers,

Jay

From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> On Behalf Of Terry Crouch via Groups.Io
Sent: Saturday, January 11, 2020 3:13 PM
To: main@Q-List.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Q-List] The rest of the Story

This model of my airplane was originally done by Robert Blaschke of Slovakia. He contacted me and asked for some detailed photos and info so he could make a 1/72  model. I almost didn't respond because I didn't think anyone would want to make detailed model that size. I was VERY wrong. he sent me some  photos during construction and I really couldn't believe the detail. You need a magnification to see the detail on this model. After showing it at model shows in Europe he asked me if I would like to have it. Fabulous offer I couldn't refuse. He was asked by Brengun to make a production version, this is on the youtube video below. If you really like working with very tiny parts this is the kit for you.

Terry Crouch

Quickie N14TC

-----Original Message-----
To: main <main@Q-List.groups.io>
Sent: Sat, Jan 11, 2020 7:58 am
Subject: Re: [Q-List] You find the strangest things on Ebay