Cheers
Mike

Michael

Do your drawings match these?

Q2 Front Hinged Canopy PDF

Stored on the Free Plans Collection
--
-MD
#2827 (still thinking about planning on visualizing how to finish building)

Chris Walterson

Mike----------   This is how I did mine. Not quit to plans, but I did the same on my other airplane and it works.

I just watched Jays' short video and then looked out the window at 10 inches of snow.  Seven months till summer.  Chris

Great looking panel! Sorry you’re socked in with the white stuff!
Bruce
On Nov 14, 2021, at 7:02 PM, Chris Walterson <dkeats@tbaytel.net> wrote:

 Mike---------- This is how I did mine. Not quit to plans, but I did the same on my other airplane and it works.

I just watched Jays' short video and then looked out the window at 10 inches of snow. Seven months till summer. Chris

<P1050105.JPG>

Somebody Gave Him the 'Poisoner's Poison'&mdash;Twice
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/6191de5aab5b95e590ca2st04duc1
US Marshals Say They Solved 52-Year-Old Robbery Case
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/6191de5aca3265e590ca2st04duc2
Southwest Agent Hospitalized, Passenger Taken to Jail
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/6191de5ae8f655e590ca2st04duc3

Mike Steinsland

Yes those are the are same drawings

#2827 (still thinking about planning on visualizing how to finish building)

Mike Steinsland

Hey guys THANK YOU SOO MUCH!!
A picture is worth a thousand words.
I thought that piece had to go completely across from side to side.
Man was I scratching my head on that.
 So simple now that I see it in a photo.

Thanks for the files as well Kris.
I had cut those hinges and am not 100% satisfied with how they look.
My brother has been a cnc programmer all his career so I'll get him to work with them and see if he can get something made for me.
Thanks again

As for the snow.....kinda have mixed feelings.  I'll be plowing the 400 highway this winter. If it snows I have to work, but I also get to hit the slopes once we clear the road. If it isn't snowing, I get to spend time with my baby in the shop and still get on call pay.

Hope it doesn't hamper your flying too much Chris.

Cheers

#2827 (still thinking about planning on visualizing how to finish building)

--

Mike Steinsland