Turbo Remaster?

Nick Wright

Anyone running a turboed Remaster? Pros and cons?

Michael Dunning

Do you mean the new one Revmaster is pushing or the original one from the '80s?
--
-MD
#2827 (still thinking about planning on visualizing how to finish building)

Nick Wright

Original.

Troy Zawlacki

I talked to Joe Horvath about that engine and he said it was some custom turbo they had made for it back then. From his tone, it didn’t seem like he supported it anymore or would recommend making a new version of that engine. I dont think one could afford the W&B penalty on the front though, or you’d have to add weight to the tail to counter.

Taz

On Jun 28, 2022, at 8:03 AM, Nick Wright <nwright27@...> wrote:

Original.