Web site for flight planning

Mike Dwyer

You might find this link useful for flight planning.  Every time I find something useful, I add it to this list.   Lots of the ASOS are local to me or trips I've planned (you can ignore those).

Fly Safe,
Mike Dwyer Q200

Paul Fisher

Thanks Mike.  I'd suggest adding navmonster.com.  I use it often to get a view of current conditions for local flights (<250 miles).

Paul

On Mon, Jan 10, 2022, 16:21 Mike Dwyer <q200pilot@...> wrote:
You might find this link useful for flight planning.  Every time I find something useful, I add it to this list.   Lots of the ASOS are local to me or trips I've planned (you can ignore those).

Fly Safe,
Mike Dwyer Q200

Jay Scheevel

Hi Mike,

Thanks for posting your site! Lots of good info there.

You may be interested in to adding the following two links to your weather section. I find both of these extremely useful, with lots of information available in the type of map presentation and detail that pilots love to see, the forecasting is tied into Global Integrated Modeling frameworks used by NOAA, but is much more interactive and therefore useful for zeroing in on both long and short flights:

https://www.ventusky.com

and

https://www.tropicaltidbits.com/analysis/models