Wheel Pants.

Jeremy Prizevoits <JerryPrize@...>

Hey Guys,

I know that many of you are some hot wiring fools so I thought Id check to
see if any of you happened to cut more than one set of foam core's for your
wheel pants.
I recently bought a Q-200 kit about a month ago and all the parts were built
except the wheel pants and the Aileron closeouts. Any help you can give
would be greatly appreciated. Oh yeah I am willing to pay for them! See you
at the fly-in!

Jerry ( Q200 or Qvair) still deciding

mbrowner1@...

Jerry,

I have a set of the factory wheel pants. I don't know it they'd work as
they're the small ones. Anybody know if you could add some foam to make em
wider and use them for the basic shape? I'd sell 'em for a twenty spot and
one Mt. Dew :-) I could bring 'em to the flyin.

Later,

Mike Brown

In a message dated 09/28/2000 8:26:17 PM Central Daylight Time,
JerryPrize@... writes:

<< Hey Guys,

I know that many of you are some hot wiring fools so I thought Id check to
see if any of you happened to cut more than one set of foam core's for your
wheel pants.
I recently bought a Q-200 kit about a month ago and all the parts were built
except the wheel pants and the Aileron closeouts. Any help you can give
would be greatly appreciated. Oh yeah I am willing to pay for them! See you
at the fly-in!

Jerry ( Q200 or Qvair) still deciding

Jeremy Prizevoits <JerryPrize@...>

SOLD!

I am sure that I could use them to mock up what I need to build.
Thanks Mike
I'll have the mountain dew on ice!

JerryPrize@... writes:

<< Hey Guys,

I know that many of you are some hot wiring fools so I thought Id check to
see if any of you happened to cut more than one set of foam core's for your
wheel pants.
I recently bought a Q-200 kit about a month ago and all the parts were
built
except the wheel pants and the Aileron closeouts. Any help you can give
would be greatly appreciated. Oh yeah I am willing to pay for them! See you
at the fly-in!

Jerry ( Q200 or Qvair) still deciding

mbrowner1@...

OH GREAT.....

Something else to forget to bring to Ottawa....

E me next thurs if you think of it. I'm bringing up a set of carbon spars
and my Sonari II tailwheel spring, castor, and wheel to show and tell. I
think It'll work great.

Mike