Elsewhere, the plans give 1" as the minimum overlap for structural tapes, so certainly don't leave any less material than that.

--
-MD
#2827 (still thinking about planning on visualizing how to finish building)

Corbin

Thank you!  I’ll read that chapter right now.  Appreciate it.

Corbin

On Jun 24, 2020, at 4:59 PM, Michael <dunningme@...> wrote:

!!! NO STRUCTURAL ANALYSIS FOLLOWS !!!

Corbin,

Looking at Chapter 4, the upper 2" and outside 5" baggage opening dimensions are listed as "typical", which leads me to believe there may be some leeway in those dimensions. Note that the middle 10" dimension is fixed:

Q2 Plans, Chapter 4, Page 4

#2827 (still thinking about planning on visualizing how to finish building)

--

Corbin
N33QR